Have your first forehead wrinkles appeared, and would you like to hide them or prevent them from expanding? Of course! They are expression wrinkles that appear when we gesticulate. Don't worry - there is a solution! We will tell you how to reduce them and slow down their appearance.
Put an end to the first wrinkles on the forehead without surgery
Have wrinkles appeared on your forehead? These are the first expression lines that show up due to gesticulation: the muscles of the forehead contract and relax throughout life, especially in people who gesticulate a lot, and that is why they are the first expression lines to appear, around the age of 30.
How to avoid them?
The first requirement to avoid forehead wrinkles is to take great care of hydration. You may have noticed that dry skin wrinkles sooner, and this is due to lower water levels.
Moisturize your skin every day by applying moisturizing creams and drinking plenty of water to gain a few more years of a wrinkle-free forehead.
Also, the sun's rays destroy the skin's collagen (responsible for maintaining its elasticity), and avoiding sun exposure is key to keeping your skin elastic and wrinkle-free for longer.
That being said, it is possible that these wrinkles have already appeared, even if they are still light or moderate, and you want to reduce their appearance. Anything is possible! In this article, we want to go over some resources to remove forehead wrinkles effectively.
Get rid of the first wrinkles on the forehead without surgery
Although it may seem almost impossible, surgery is not always necessary for regaining the youthful appearance of your face, especially on the forehead. There are several methods with which you can achieve it without having to undergo surgery.
Wrinkle filler creams
As it could not be otherwise, our first recommendation is anti-aging creams to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead.
Specifically, those that have a filler effect help not only to prevent but also to fill these wrinkles when they begin to appear.
Incorporate them into your daily and nightly beauty routine to reinforce their positive effects on the skin. Ah! And when you want your look to be spectacular, you can resort to ampoules with anti-aging effects. You'll be amazed by the results!
Our second recommendation is moisturizing masks to prevent or treat the first wrinkles on the forehead. You can use them once or twice a week, without overdoing them to avoid the appearance of acne.
Remember to apply them on clean skin, as this will help your skin to better absorb the moisturizing agents of the mask. Why not? Reserve 10 to 15 minutes once a week to give a little more pampering to your skin and give it that little bit of hydration it needs to stay young.
Finally, we think it's time for you to start using frownies. What are they? Frownies are patches for the forehead area to get your muscles used to stay stretched. All while you sleep! For us, one of the keys is to avoid wrinkles between the eyebrows. Wrinkle patches are breathable and safe for every skin type, and they stretch your forehead and wrinkles while you rest.
Other ways to avoid wrinkles in the forehead area
If you want a much faster effect, there are other ways to get rid of wrinkles in this area. Yes! We recommend combining some of these techniques with moisturizing skin care to prevent wrinkles from appearing.
In this section we are going to see some methods to eliminate the first wrinkles on the forehead (and those that are not so recent) without surgery:
- Botox: one of the most well-known remedies, right? Botox or botulinum toxin paralyzes the muscles in a specific area of the skin and is very effective in erasing facial wrinkles. If you are considering this option, it is best to do it early and little by little so that the effect is more natural.
- Mesotherapy: although it is mainly used to treat cellulite or localized fat, mesotherapy is also very effective to treat wrinkles on the face because mineral salts, vitamins, and amino acids are injected to help the skin reverse or slow down the aging process.
- Hyaluronic acid: another old friend! This acid provides skin suppleness, especially when combined with collagen products. Both will plump the skin and give it the elasticity it needs to prevent creases from appearing. Being completely natural, it is a good resource to treat the first wrinkles on the forehead.
- Tensor threads: they are micro punctures placed on the face to tighten the skin and prevent wrinkles. The good thing? It is minimally invasive and painless. In addition, they are biodegradable.
- Body fat: yes, that's right. Body fat from other areas of the body can be used to fill in the first wrinkles on the forehead. We can't think of a better way to take advantage of fat tissue!
- Radiofrequency: this technology tightens the facial muscles and reduces expression wrinkles.
Now that you know how to take care of your forehead, don't be afraid of the first wrinkles, just choose the combination of methods that suits you the most and do it right now!